What is it?
IMMERSIVE CAUSEWAY is an exciting new FREE business support programme providing practical help on using the latest immersive technologies to grow your business.
The programme will provide:
- A focused workshop using Design Thinking techniques to explore what immersive content can deliver for your business, to develop target customer personas, your customer journey and to capture and produce your unique story.
- Up to 5 days expert technology support to create immersive content such as 360 video and immersive augmented reality (AR) content, to bring stories alive.
- 2 days 1-1 mentoring support to help fine-tune your strategy, technology and develop business proposition.
- Free access to an online platform to host immersive content. (for 1 year)
Who is it for?
This programme has been developed for businesses within Creative Industries, Heritage, Artisan Food and /or Tourism sectors who are located within the Causeway Coast and Glens Region.
A total of 10 businesses will be selected to participate in the programme in 2020.
To be eligible businesses must:
- Have fewer than 10 employees
- Be committed to growing turnover
- Demonstrate potential to create new jobs
- Be based on Causeway Coast
How is the programme delivered?
The programme will be delivered over 12 months and commences in March 2020 with a one-day workshop which all participants must attend.
How will you benefit?
The IMMERSIVE CAUSEWAY programme will increase your understanding of:
• How emerging technologies such as Augmented Reality (AR) can benefit your business
• How to use storytelling and immersive content to promote your business to a wider audience
• Online tools that can help you develop your business
• Visual storytelling for your brand.
|Date||Workshops scheduled for: Monday 9th March OR Tuesday 10th March 2020 (applicants MUST be able to attend one of these days to be eligible for the programme)|
Applications close 26th February 2020