For the purposes of promoting business programmes, and or an associated event, Enterprise Causeway will collect (if applicable) your name, organisation, title, email address, image (through photograph and/or filming or audio recording).
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you to help promote the work of Enterprise Causeway and or to arrange an event. We will only obtain such data with your permission. In the cases of children and vulnerable adults, personal data will be sought through a parent or legal guardian.
We may use the information that you have given us to:
• Use without restriction on any photographs and/or films/audio recordings bearing your image in marketing materials such as presentations, newsletters, pop-ups, exhibition panels, posters, publications. This includes promotion via the internet (inclusive of Enterprise Causeway’s website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts);
• Share photographs and/or filming with third parties including the media (print, broadcast and online) and programme funders;
• Caption your name (and if applicable) organisation and position in all of the marketing materials, publications, media and archives outlined above.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, UK GDPR and EU GDPR the lawful basis we rely on for processing this personal data is your consent.
You are able to withdraw your consent to continued processing at any time. You can do this by contacting us at:
Tel: Reception on 028 7035 6318
By post: C/O The Data Controller, Enterprise Causeway, 17 Sandel Village, Knocklynn Road, Coleraine BT52 1WW
Your information is securely stored on Enterprise Causeway’s internal document management system and only accessed by authorised personnel.
We will keep your personal information for the duration of any programme or event you participate in, and may retain it for historical and archive purposes.
Photographs and/or filming commissioned by Enterprise Causeway are also stored on the organisations internal document management system.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request to exercise your rights, we will respond to you within one month.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal information or how it has been processed you can in the first instance contact us to give us the opportunity to put things right as quickly as possible.
If you wish to make a complaint you may do so by telephone, in writing or by e-mail by contacting
Please be assured that all complaints received will be fully investigated. We ask that you supply as much information as possible to help us resolve your complaint quickly.
If you remain dissatisfied then you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
The Information Commissioner’s Office – Northern Ireland
14 Cromac Place
Telephone: 028 9027 8757 / 0303 123 1114