Exploring Enterprise Programme
– make your dreams a reality
Are you unemployed or working less than 16 hours per week and dream about setting up your own business? Do you already have a business in mind or want to explore an idea? You could be eligible to take part in the Exploring Enterprise programme.
Exploring Enterprise offers FREE one to one advice, group training, group and individual mentoring to help increase your confidence, create your personal development plan and explore the possibility of starting your own business.
On the programme you will gain:
- A qualification in Business Enterprise
- An understanding of the concepts involved in starting a business
- An insight into marketing a new business
- A grasp of key finance principles
- Knowledge of how to develop a model for your business idea
- Tailored advice specific to you
This is a free programme delivered over 6 mornings (Tuesday and Thursday for three weeks) beginning April 2021. It will help you take the first steps in exploring your business idea and improving your self-employment prospects. Learning takes place in an open, non-threatening environment, and one-to-one mentoring is offered in areas such as bookkeeping, financial planning, marketing, digital marketing, and market research.
To apply contact Robin on 028 7035 6318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to help you make your dreams a reality
To arrange a FREE meeting to explore your business idea