Immersive Causeway Programme
Immersive Causeway is an exciting new FREE business support programme providing practical help to businesses in creative industries, Heritage, Artisan Food and /or Tourism sectors on how to use the latest immersive technologies to grow their business.
The programme will provide:
• A focused workshop using Design Thinking techniques to explore what immersive content can deliver for your business, to develop target customer personas, your customer journey and to capture and produce your unique story.
• Up to 5 days expert technology support to create immersive content such as 360 video and immersive augmented reality (AR) content, to bring stories alive.
• 2 days 1-1 mentoring support to help fine-tune your strategy, technology and develop business proposition.
• Free access to an online platform to host immersive content (for 1 year).
Who is it for?
To be eligible businesses must:
• Operate in the Creative Industry, Heritage, Artisan Food and/or Tourism Sectors;
• Have fewer than 10 employees;
• Be committed to growing turnover;
• Demonstrate potential to create new jobs;
• Be based on Causeway Coast.
What are my learning outcomes?
The Immersive Causeway Programme will increase your understanding of:
• How emerging technologies such as augmented Reality (AR)can benefit your business.
• How to use storytelling and immersive content to promote your business to a wider audience.
• Online tools that can help you develop your business.
• Visual storytelling for your brand.
To find out more about Immersive Causeway