Thursday 17 September 9.30am – 1.00pm and Friday 18 September 9.30am – 1.00pm
Cost: £53.42Book Here
Social Media Savvy is a two-day online conference offering practical, in-depth advice on social media marketing.
Across the two days you will learn from:
- Mark Stewart, LinkedIn: How to Build a Brand Strategy on LinkedIn
- Jordan Dunne, Twitter: It’s What Is Happening Now
- Peter Maxwell, Digital & Media Brand Manager, Heineken Ireland: Individualised Data Driven Marketing (Case-Study example)
- Olivia O’Kane, Head of Media & Entertainments Law, Carson-McDowell LLP: Online Reputation Management
- Kerry Hall, Marketing Consultant, Summit Consulting: Messaging & Social Media Customer Experience
- Vivian McKinnon, NI Flotation Pioneer, International Public Speaker, Author: How To Communicate Clearly To Your Audience
- Louise Brogan, Social Media Consultant & Podcaster, Social Bee NI: Build Your Audience Online
- Claire Stewart, Cartmill Stewart & Co Accountants is in conversation with Avril Keys, Blogger / Influencer and Communications Professional, A Life to Style
PLUS bonus webinar content from:
- Ashleigh Watson, Marketing Consultant, Copper Square Communications: Social Media Trends and Advertising
- Gillian Robb, Photographer, Gillian Robb Photography: Take Better Photos for your Business
- Chris Lynch, Producer & Creative Director, Brand Enable: Bring Your Social Media to Life Through the Power of Video
This online conference promises two mornings jam-packed with case studies, deep dives and interactive panel discussions on all things social media marketing. By the end you will be social media savvy!
Your ticket price includes a workbook sent to you in advance via PDF and access to webinar bonus content after … and a surprise!